Equine Massage – A Practical Guide
Available in hard copy only – while supplies last
By Jean-Pierre Hourdebaigt, LMT
This book describes in great details a distinctive approach that combines the safest and most beneficial massage techniques to optimize your horse health and fitness. Learn the techniques of a recognized expert in the field so that you can bring the well-known benefits of non-invasive gentle massage techniques to your horse. This book teaches you how to use proven massage routines and stretching exercises in a specific sequence to most benefit your horse. It is a great self-educating book that will assist you in maintaining your horse wellness and fitness level at its best. This “Top Massage for Top Balance” manual is the most complete book on the subject and contains information you cannot find anywhere else! You will learn about:
• The basics of the equine massage for you and for your horse.
• The basics of equine muscular anatomy
• Detailed information on each individual muscles targeted in the Top Massage Protocol.
• The Relaxation massage routine.
• The Myofascial “Tune-up” massage routine.
• The “Origin-Insertion” sport massage technique on all major muscle groups of your horse.
• The basics of equine stretching.
Whether amateur or professional, this book will develop your skills and confidence in providing the best massage to your horse. The knowledge gained from this manual will contribute to your overall horsemanship and professional expertise. This in turn will definitely improve the quality of your training as well as your massage application and its lasting benefits.